Instagram Error: Unsupported get request. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api
Metal Mart Waterjet
With over 20 years in the industry, Metal Mart Waterjet takes pride in providing customers with exceptional quality and service. Using our 5-axis head, our team is capable of providing high quality components from start to finish, including material sourcing, 3D cutting, beveling, etching, shipping, and more. Being the #1 provider in the lower mainland, Metal Mart Waterjet is your go-to provider for all precision cutting needs.
Metal Mart Waterjet Capabilities
Largest Cut Size: 6ft X 12ft (72 inch X 144 inch)
Material Thickness: From 0.015" to 11"
Tapered Cuts: 0° - 60°
Tolerance: +/- 0.005"
Materials: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless, Plastics, Rubber, Foam, Brass, Titanium, Copper, Tool Steel, Tempered Metals, Fiber Glass, Wood, Glass, Composites, Stones Concrete, and More.
Looking for something that is not on the list? Give Metal Mart Waterjet team a call @ (604) 533-3424 or email us at email@example.com
Benefits to Waterjet Cutting
- Can cut anything from metals and composites to glass and plastic
- High production capabilities
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses (apposed to plasma)
- Leaves behind satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary machinery
- Cuts angles any where from 0° to 60°
- Easily create countersinks, beveled edges, and angled sides
- Creates weld-ready edges and surfaces
- Can create parts that require no secondary finishing
- Etched services available
- Significantly reducing part production time
- Waterjet machine is environmentally green with clean operation processing, no use of gases, oils, or chemicals, and minimal electrical consumption